£30,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
Are you a Solicitor with a commercial / contract / IP law background seeking Solicitor jobs / In-House Legal Counsel jobs in Coventry, jobs in Leicester?
The In-House Solicitor job will suit:
- A Solicitor with a private practice or In-House Legal Counsel background.
- This is an In-House role within a technology development / commercial business environment so we are predominately looking for a Solicitor with experience in one of more of the following areas of law; commercial; contract; employment; intellectual property.
- You will be joining a technology / engineering organisation working at the forefront of research and development so previous around patent applications, licensing agreements, trademarks, NDAs would be beneficial.
- You hold a LLB or post graduate equivalent qualification.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Fixed term contract, salary commensurate with experience in the range of £30,000 to £40,000.
This In-House Solicitor job will involve:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with internal stakeholder, customers and suppliers and advising on associated risks – MoUs, NDAs, license agreements.
- Advising on intellectual property including licencing, trade mark and patent applications.
- Reviewing and advising on research projects, grant agreements, compliance matters and contract terms and conditions.
- Risk management, governance and compliance including export control and GDPR.
This In-House Solicitor job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell