£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Are you seeking import / export compliance jobs? We are seeking someone with experience with export or import compliance and controls, letters of credit, export licensing, bills of landing or air waybills or certificates of shipment. You will have experience of international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations
You will be seeking import jobs / export jobs in the Lincolnshire / Gainsborough / Retford / Nottinghamshire regions. You will have some experience of managing export / international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding engineering business (250 + headcount) – they have just moved into a brand new, state of the art facility!
Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary, holidays rise to 29 days with length of service. 5 % pension.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Multi-national business – operations across Europe. 250 headcount UK approx.
- Due to growth they built a brand new purpose built facility
- Join a successful, innovative and highly profitable engineering company in a role with fantastic growth potential and responsibility.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring that any import permits/licences are in place to allow for the smooth importation of goods where required
- Liaising with the Logistics function to review Suppliers from global destinations and ensure trade compliance
- Supervision of the maintenance all internal records for dispatched goods including checks that Shipping Instructions are followed; customs entries with departure message/s are received; shipment paperwork is obtained (Bills of Lading, Air Waybills, Certificates of Shipment and Proof of Deliveries)
- Arranging clearance of goods into global locations as appropriate - Issuing instructions with the relevant CPC to the agent (including Commercial Couriers) to allow for the goods' timely clearance into various global locations where necessary, authorizing payment/suspension of applicable duties/taxes
This role will suit:
- Someone with experience in maybe supply chain, logistics or purchasing (maybe you have been a Supply chain manager or supply chain coordinator involved with international customers and suppliers)
- Strong experience of international business – accustomed to the complexities of managing the import / export of goods from a variety of countries (Europe and further afield)
- Seeking exciting jobs in the Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire with an international market leading company (who are still friendly and conscientious)
- Experience with export compliance, export controls, letters of credit, export licensing, bills of landing or air waybills or certificates of shipment. You will have experience of international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations
Job Reference: ST-EPR091601-EP
This export / import jobs role position is commutable from: Retford, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Sheffield, Worksop, Grimsby and surrounding areas.