26 days ago
- Work within a modern, established business who are experiencing strong growth.
- Multisite role, 4 UK sites in total, predominantly based in Coventry.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this is mostly a standalone role with occasional support from Advisors.
Are you an experienced HSE Manager or Health and Safety Manager looking for a new challenge? We are working with a reputable, established manufacturer who are experiencing strong growth. In order to help continue this upward trend, they are looking to improve their Health and Safety function. The company are working towards achieving ISO 45001 accreditation in which the Health and Safety Manager will help drive forward. We need someone with a passion for promoting a strong Health & Safety culture and takes a hands on approach.
Salary & Hours: Flexible starting salary depending on experience. Working hours typically 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon – Fri.
This H&S Manager job will suit:
- Proven experience within a H&S role within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Developed H&S Management systems to achieve accreditation. Knowledge of ISO 45001 would be a bonus.
- Multisite experience would be an advantage, or someone who is happy to work under this structure.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma.
The Health & Safety Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic modern facilities, and continued investment across the business.
- Excellent working culture, we are seeking someone who wants to take their own initiative to support the business and spot opportunities. This is very much a role you can make your own.
- Stable and secure business currently undergoing strong growth, implementing new processes and systems.
The HSE job will involve:
- Head up the development of a formal Health & Safety Management System across four sites in the UK, achieving ISO45001 accreditation.
- Chair HSE review and improvement meetings providing reports and records as required.
- Investigate, record and instigate actions where necessary for all accidents, incidents, and complaints.
- Oversee the effective control of
- document management and approvals
- risk assessment records
- safe systems of work
- non-conformance corrective and preventative actions
- communications of company and employee responsibilities
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.