LB / 200214-143957-EPINDHP
3 months ago
Maternity cover for 12 – 14 months
As HR Officer ideally we are looking for someone who is CIPD qualified and has a good level of experience in all aspects of HR. You need to be able to complete a whole range of tasks, from admin level (updating the HR database, issuing letters and contracts, etc) through to supporting complex employee relations cases and getting involved with project work.
Salary & Package: Up to £29,000, 37 hour week, 12-14 month contract
This HR Officer job will suit:
- A HR Officer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Someone with excellent organizational skills
- An individual who is approachable, flexible, friendly team member with strong customer focus
The HR Officer Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role within their HR function
The HR Officer job will involve:
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Absence Management
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Derbyshire
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 200214-143957-EPINDHP