£40,000 to £43,000 per annum
3 months ago
- All encompassing HR Management role within a manufacturing business that employs c350 people.
- Single site based, you will get involved on an operational level whilst reviewing HR strategies for the business.
- Very friendly and personable team. Excellent hours of work, totaling just 35 hours per week.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager who can help oversee the HR function within a manufacturing environment. As HR Manager, you will be responsible for operational level duties, such as recruitment, training, development etc, whilst also working with the wider management team to ensure the HR strategy is continuously reviewed and improved to support business growth.
We need a strong personable character who is used to managing HR within a manufacturing environment. Someone who has a record of implementing new processes and challenging individuals where needed.
The position manages one report at a HR Administrator level, so you will have support where needed.
Salary & Package: c£40,000 to £43,000 per annum as a guide. Working hours 9:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility as and when needed). 25 days + bank holidays. Healthcare, discounts, pension scheme etc.
This HR Manager job will suit:
- An experienced HR Generalist / Professional who is used to working within a manufacturing or engineering business.
- CIPD qualified, preferably to level 7 standard.
- Prior management experience, used to having a report and overseeing HR policies within a business.
- Personable character who is comfortable liaising with a range of employees.
The HR Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established manufacturer who employ c350 headcount. Multi-site, although this role is HQ focused – travelling is not required.
- Excellent working hours, fantastic team culture, and competitive salary guide for the right person.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and processes with the support of the business.
The HR Manager job will involve:
- Implementing and improving new and existing HR processes.
- Developing and training Managers where needed in HR policies.
- Managing recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Building relationships with wider team members, managing a HR Administrator.
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.