£35,000 to £40,000 + 15% Bonus
5 days ago
- Opportunity for a proven HR Manager or Generalist to work within a small team as part of a wider group.
- Competitive salary + bonus available.
Really varied HR Management position that has an SME feel with the backing of a larger group. As HR Manager, you will oversee a range of duties. From managing recruitment, through to onboarding and general HR processes within the business. You will have one direct report within this position.
Salary & Package: £35,000 to £40,000 + 15% bonus. Excellent wider package, including development opportunities, generous holiday package, and wider insurances.
This HR Manager jobs role will suit:
- A HR Manager with generalist experience. Ideally qualified to level 5 CIPD.
- Any experience within the manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace or similar sectors would be handy but actually it’s the personality and + SME exposure that is our main priority
- Exposure of working in a small HR team or a standalone HR role would be beneficial, there is not a team of HR advisors here so there is a mix of strategic and practical HR.
- The company is really passionate, fun, conscientious. You will need to have a really pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
The HR Manager job will involve:
- Build relationships with internal managers and support with any HR processes to ensure daily operations are seamless.
- Provide HR Guidance where required within the business.
- Managing recruitment processes and support onboarding.
- Develop HR processes.
- Manage absenteeism and plan training for team members where required.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.