9 days ago
HR Manager - CV11, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Learning and Development for an ambitious privately owned, manufacturing company. The Human Resources Manager will work closely with the MD and the Board to design and implement the Learning and Development strategy across the business. Advising the Senior Management Team. Developing the human resource strategy and developing top level policies which can be put into practice across the business.
Salary & Package: £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This job will suit:
- A HR professional seeking the next step in their career, or equally it could suit a higher calibre individual seeking to improve work-life balance.
- A CIPD qualified HR professional with leadership experience.
- A person with experience of developing strategies, and turning strategies into deliverable policies.
- Experience of leading and managing the internal training programme.
- You will come from a corporate style, professional and well organised company.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Our client is an ambitious privately owned, sub-contract precision engineering company, supplying high value-add machined components to the aerospace, marine, industrial and defence sectors.
- They have doubled their sales revenue in the last 2 years and won large long term contracts from impressive customers.
- Diverse customer base – they supply in to a variety of aerospace manufacturers.
- Medium sized, family owned business with excellent reputation and ambitious growth plans.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Competitive starting salary - £45,000 - £50,000 as a guideline.
The job will involve:
- Implementation of L&D strategy align to business plan.
- Develop company’s employee retention, recruitment and development strategy to ensure availability of high quality staff to match business needs.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of HR procedures, policies and processes.
- Advising the Senior Management Team (on wide ranging HR issues, employment law etc.).
- Managing the Learning and Development Budget, presenting action plans to the Board, taking ownership and making things happen.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd