Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
8 days ago
- HR Generalist job
- 170 headcount business. 2 Nottingham sites.
- Incredibly friendly and bubbly HR team
- Flexi time and finish at 14:00 on a Friday
HR Generalist jobs opportunity. Flexi time. Nottinghamshire based. Join a £17m t/o 170 headcount manufacturing / engineering business as a HR Generalist, supporting a HR Manager drive interesting HR projects across a friendly, professional and dynamic business.
Are you seeking HR Generalist jobs in the Nottinghamshire / Nottingham, Southwell, Mansfield, Newark, Hucknall, Calverton, Carlton, Colwick, Stapleford, Beeston or Kirkby in Ashford sort of regions. Do you have a passion for HR and want to help a friendly and professional business improve?
This HR Generalist jobs role will suit:
- HR Generalist with generalist experience
- Hopefully you will be passionate about working in a friendly and dynamic business
- Any experience within the manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace or similar sectors would be handy but actually it’s the personality and + SME exposure that is our main priority
- Happy with a long term assignment that will be really good fun, varied and working with a dynamic yet highly conscientious and friendly senior management team and HR Manager
- The company is really passionate, fun, conscientious. You will need to have a really pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This HR Generalist jobs role is commutable from Nottingham, Southwell, Mansfield, Newark, Hucknall, Calverton, Carlton, Colwick, Stapleford, Beeston or Kirkby in Ashford.