£25,000 - £30,000 TBC approx guide only
about 1 month ago
- HR Assistant jobs , HR Administrator jobs
- Incredibly stable & profitable £70m t/o 800+ headcount privately owned business
- Multi-site engineering / manufacturing business
- 13% final salary pension. Private healthcare. Brand new offices
- Profit share taking overall package into £30,000 - £32,000 region
Are you seeking HR Assistant jobs, HR Coordinator jobs, HR Administrator jobs or Human Resources jobs in the Willenhall, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bilston, Dudley, Essington region?
This is a newly created HR Assistant job role. You will work closely with the HR Director, supporting various sites with diverse HR projects
This HR Assistant jobs role will suit:
- A HR assistant, HR administrator, or HR officer who wants to work for a privately owned, multi-site business with very strong family focused culture and values
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure or loyalty in your career
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a HR assistant with humility, integrity, loyalty and a continuous improvement mindset. Maybe most importantly this is a highly successful, highly profitable business which is really friendly (you will match that friendly approach to business)
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Profit share bonus that delivers consistently (10-year average data will be provided to show its consistency)
- 13% final salary pension scheme. Private healthcare. 25 days holiday.
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 800+ headcount business
- 100 + years of history - still family owned. Newly created role
To apply please contact George Frawley at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This HR Officer jobs role is commutable from Willenhall, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bilston, Dudley, Essington
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.