about 2 years ago
HR Advisor / L&D Advisor Interim
HR Advisor / L&D / Learning & Development Advisor. Flexi time. Nottinghamshire based. Join a £17m t/o 170 headcount manufacturing / engineering business for 6 months to help them drive improvements to their learning and development, training matrix, 1-2-1 appraisal systems. Interim role 6 months approx.
Are you seeking HR jobs / Learning & Development jobs in the Nottinghamshire / Nottingham, Southwell, Mansfield, Newark, Hucknall, Calverton, Carlton, Colwick, Stapleford, Beeston or Kirkby in Ashford sort of regions. Do you have a passion for L&D and want to help a friendly and professional business improve?
This HR Advisor jobs role will suit:
- HR Officer or L&D Officer or Advisor with generalist experience which covers learning and development
- Hopefully you will be passionate about L&D and have some experience of working on learning & Development projects
- Any experience within the manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace or similar sectors would be handy but actually it’s the L&D + SME exposure that is our main priority
- Happy with a 6 month interim assignment that will be really good fun, varied and working with a dynamic yet highly conscientious and friendly senior management team
- The company is really passionate, fun, conscientious. You will need to have a really pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide.
The HR Advisor jobs role will involve:
- Taking existing L&D projects and making sure they are rolled out across the business
- Creating new L&D projects – from scratch
- Involved with training matrix, appraisals, 1-21s
- Delivering some training and development across a 170 headcount, £12m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business
- Partner with line managers to identify L&D needs
To apply, please contact Dawn Conway