£30,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
- HR Officer jobs , HR Coordinator jobs, HR Advisor jobs
- Incredibly stable & successful manufacturing business 300+ headcount privately owned business
- Excellent modern facilities, culture for progression and development – a business that invests in it’s employees and working environment / technology
- 37.5 hours a week (12:30 finish on a Friday) - £30,000 - £35,000 starting salary + Profit share bonus scheme + Wider benefits
Are you seeking HR Advisor, HR Officer jobs, HR Coordinator jobs or Human Resources jobs in the Bicester, Oxford, Banbury region?
This is a new HR Officer jobs role. You will work closely with the Head of HR, supporting an engineering site with diverse HR projects
This HR Officer jobs role will suit:
- A HR officer, HR Advisor, HR coordinator or HR generalist who wants to work for a privately owned, medium sized business with very strong family focused culture and values
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure or loyalty in your career
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a HR officer with humility, integrity, loyalty and a continuous improvement mindset. Maybe most importantly this is a highly successful, highly profitable business which is really friendly (you will match that friendly approach to business)
This HR Advisor jobs role will involve:
- Advising on a wide range of HR queries from employees and managers, fully participate in the recruitment process as well as supporting initial stages of formal processes.
- You will require excellent IT skills as you will process contractual changes and the annual salary review.
- You will be involved in training and development activities, devising and delivering training and coaching line managers and employees to develop knowledge and best practice.
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified with a number of years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a manufacturing environment. A good up to date understanding of employment law is essential.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Starting salary
- Profit share bonus that delivers consistently
- Generous pension scheme. Life assurance. 25 days holiday.
- Early finish on a Friday – 37.5 Hours per week
- Well established and highly successful business
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This HR Officer jobs role is commutable from Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Leamington Spa and the surrounding areas