£17,143 pro rata
3 months ago
HR Administrator – Maternity Cover
- Part time position, 3 days per week.
- One year fixed term contract.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to help support the HR Team on part time basis covering maternity leave. As HR Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring all necessary HR documentation is correctly processed within the business. This includes supporting recruitment activities, typing of documentation, taking minutes from HR meetings, and all-round office support where required.
This position totals 21 hours per week and only requires working Wednesday – Friday on a dayshift basis.
Salary guideline: £17,143 per annum (Pro rata)
This job will suit:
- Someone with a good eye for detail and enjoys working within an administration function.
- Enjoys the flexibility of working part time across 3 days per week on a fixed term basis.
- We don’t need specific HR experience although that would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills and a good communicator.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working facility within a friendly team that supports one another.
- Opportunity to develop wider HR / administration skills.
- Flexibility working 3 days per week.
The job will involve:
- Typing and reviewing documentation associated within the HR team.
- Minute taking from HR meetings.
- Compiling documentation, arranging bookings where needed for travel, ordering supplies etc.
- Supporting recruitment processes, liaising with recruitment agencies.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.