2 months ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Hire Controller or Transport Planner with excellent organizational skills.
- Growing, established business with multiple Depots across the UK.
We are seeking an experienced Hire Controller or possible Transport Planner who has a great eye for detail and enjoys variety. As a Hire Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring vehicles are delivered to customers on time and to satisfaction. You will identify capacity opportunities and help plan the most efficient transport routes.
Salary & Package: c£28,000 as a guide. 23 days holidays that rise with service. Life assurance scheme and access to discounts.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
This Hire Controller job will suit:
- An organized individual who ideally has previous planning or vehicle/tool hire experience within a fleet management environment.
- Have a good eye for spotting opportunities to improve operations.
- A good communicator at all levels. This role will see you liaise with different Depots and Workshops to help problem solve.
- Flexible approach to work – there is an element of occasionally working an on call rota, but actual call outs are very few and far between.
The Hire Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunities to develop broader transport planning skills and build a career within a well-established, growing, fleet services business.
- Competitive salary with wider package.
- Friendly, close working team.
- Relaxed, yet fast paced, working environment.
The Hire Controller job will involve:
- Responsible for managing the day to day hire bookings by email or phone with both the customer and depots
- Working with the wider team and other depots to ensure operations are running efficiently.
- Some financial duties – Managing the standing order lists and making sure PO numbers are correct.
- Assist with the production of key reports by analysing data
- Occasionally work on call where required.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.