Bury St Edmunds
£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Highways Civil Design Engineer jobs role. Multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice. Strong work-life balance culture. Modern office working environment. Support available to become a Chartered Engineer via ICE or IStructE.
Are you a degree qualified Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer with experience in highways and infrastructure design seeking jobs in the Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Ipswich areas?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
This Highways Civil Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer with a highways, roads, drainage or infrastructure design projects background.
- Previous experience in highways and infrastructure design on a variety from feasibility to construction would be preferred.
- Experience of using AutoCAD, Civils 3D or Windes software tools.
- You will be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or related discipline.
The Highways Civil Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice with a clear strategy for sustainable business growth.
- The company employs over 500 people across a number of UK offices. Modern office working environment including free onsite parking and employee kitchen facilities.
- The business is passionate about their people, strong work-life balance culture and opportunities to get involved in a number of charity, sports and community initiatives.
- Support available to become a Chartered Engineer via ICE or IStructE.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
The Highways Civil Design Engineer job will involve:
- As a key member of the civil and structural engineering team you will work on a wide variety of schemes ranging in complexity, predominately in the East of England.
- Assist in the management of roads and infrastructure projects for both public authorities and private clients.
- Undertake analysis and assist in the preparation of designs, drawings, reports and feasibility studies.
- Undertake site meetings and visits prior to, during and after construction.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.