£35k + pension + van + OverTime
2 months ago
by agreement / asap
HGV Vehicle Technician £35k+Van. Coventry Kenilworth LGV HGV Vehicle Technician.
- Permanent. £35k + pension + van + OverTime. Small fleet owned by the manufacturing company.
- HGV maintenance on the trucks and trailers of a small specialist fleet owned by the business.
- Based at the workshop (this is NOT a mobile mechanic job) as part of a team.
- Monday to Friday. Early/Days. Usual shift 4.30am to 2.00pm. Plus one in two Saturday mornings.
- £35,000 salary +Overtime if you want it + a company van.
- Ideally IRTEC qualified, but we can retrain/renew people that have the skills.
- Pension and 22 days holiday rising to 25
LGV HGV truck and trailer Vehicle Technician Garage Engineer, to work within a respected business that believe in developing people and pulling together as team. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s trailers and skips. We are strengthening the team due to growth.
Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new vehicles within an impressive facility.
Please apply if you are a Vehicle Technician and can answer yes to the following:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a well equipped facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. Apprenticeship, City & Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. IRTEC for truck and trailers is a bonus.
- Shift is 4.30am to 2.00pm Mon-Fri plus one in two Saturday mornings 6am to midday.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of vehicles and HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.