£13-16.00 / hour
26 days ago
HGV Vehicle Technician Knowle / Balsall Common, Tile Hill area
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven LGV HGV Vehicle Technician looking to work for a leading employer.
- Monday to Friday. Days. Occasional Saturday mornings.
- Upto £16.00/hour for experienced and IRTEC qualified. Less for those that need training up towards IRTEC.
- Pension and 22 days holiday rising to 25
LGV HGV truck and trailer Vehicle Technician Garage Engineer, to work within a respected business that believe in developing people and pulling together as team. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s trailers and skips. We are strengthening the team due to growth.
Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new vehicles within an impressive facility.
Please apply if you are a Vehicle Technician and can answer yes to the following:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a well equipped facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. Apprenticeship, City & Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. IRTEC for truck and trailers is a bonus.
- Flexibility to work occaission Saturdays, but mainly this is a Mon-Fri daytime job.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of vehicles and HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.