£33,000 to £40,000 as a guide
over 1 year ago
HGV Technician - Nights
- Permanent nightshift opportunity for an established business.
- Work within a modern facility that is experiencing growth.
- 4 Nights per week – Either Mon to Thurs, or Tues to Fri
Opportunity for a proven HGV Technician to join a growing team. This position is based on a fixed night shift pattern midweek. Work on a range of modern HGV’s. Permanent position that offers job security.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience, additional pay offered due to the shift pattern. Scope for further overtime.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Ideally from a dealership background.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible hourly rates of pay depending on your experience. Added premium for working a night shift pattern.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Dealership environment, working on a range of modern HGV’s.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Carrying out routine services / maintenance where required.
- Preparing vehicles for MOT services.
- Vehicle diagnostics and fault finding.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Daventry, Towcester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.