Burton upon Trent
Flexible hourly rate + OT
about 2 months ago
HGV Technician - Nights
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
- DE14 Burton
We are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician on Nights to work within a leading automotive company. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s but we can look at options from both car and bus backgrounds. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new HGV vehicles within an impressive facility. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible rate for the right person. Overtime at x1.5 hourly rate.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Open to working a permanent night shift.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Working hours for Nightshift: 9:30pm to 6:30am Monday - Friday
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.