£16.00 to £18.00 per hour + OT
JP / 200130-113652
over 1 year ago
HGV Technician - Nights
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
- LE67 Coalville
We are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician on Nights to work within a leading automotive company. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s but we can look at options from both car and bus backgrounds. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new HGV vehicles within an impressive facility. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position.
Salary & Package: c£18 per hour depending on experience. Significant scope for additional overtime and an on call bonus available too. 5% pension. 25 days holiday (+ banks) that rises with service.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. The calls are limited within a 20 mile radius so you don’t need to travel across the country.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Working hours for Nightshift: 10:00pm to 6am Monday - Friday
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Castle Donington, Loughborough
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JP / 200130-113652