£15.00 to £17.00 per hour
6 months ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Technician to join a close team that care and offer career development.
- Good amount of overtime available – at x1.5 hourly rate.
- Work on a range of vehicles in a role that offers stacks of variety.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit multiple HGV Technicians. The vehicle range is geared towards HGV’s but we can look at candidates from both car and bus backgrounds. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of HGV vehicles. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position.
Salary & Package: £15.00 to £17.00 per hour. Significant scope for additional overtime. Huge earning potential. Days based initially, but the plan is to move on to a double day shift.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. The calls are limited within a 20 mile radius so you don’t need to travel across the country.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s for an employer that is growing.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Working hours for Double Days: Week 1 is 6:00am to 2:00pm Mon – Fri, Week 2 is 2:00pm to 10pm Mon – Fri. Occasional Saturday morning working will be required at overtime rate.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Castle Donington, Loughborough
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.