£14.00 to £17.00 per hour + OT
7 months ago
- HGV Technician position within a growing dealership.
- Excellent hourly rate, days based.
- Modern, new facility.
- Work within a small, growing team.
Due to growth and expansion, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician to join an initial small team. This job will see you work on a number of vehicles, and offers stacks of variety. Potential further opportunities as this particular branch grows. A chance to be a part of something bigger as the business grows. New, modern facility.
Salary & Package: £14.00 to £17.00 per hour depending on experience. OT available at x1.5 hourly rate.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a growing business.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Comfortable working within a smaller team during the early stages.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Relaxed working environment with fixed daily work.
- Rotating hourly patterns as follows;
- 1st shift - 6am – 3pm Monday to Friday
- 2nd shift - 11.00am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Tuxford
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.