£30,000 to £33,000
3 months ago
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent rate to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new HGV vehicles within an impressive facility.
Salary & Package: £30,000 to £33,000 – overtime paid at x1.5 hourly rate.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture. Specific knowledge of waste collection vehicles would be an advantage
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. This is fairly uncommon within the business.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Relaxed working environment with fixed daily work.
- Rotating hourly patterns as follows;
- 1st shift - 6am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- 2nd shift - 11.30am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Louth, Grimsby,
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.