Flexible hourly rate + OT
about 2 months ago
HGV Technician – Louth, Lincolnshire
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent rate to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new HGV vehicles within an impressive facility. The fleet numbers are fixed so you will be able to work at a steadier pace within a friendly environment.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience. Some overtime opportunities at x1.5 hourly rate.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. This is fairly uncommon within the business.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Relaxed working environment with fixed daily work. Its unlikely have to deal with last minute jobs.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Louth, Grimsby, Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.