Flexible Hourly Rate
4 months ago
HGV Technician - Nights
- Permanent nightshift opportunity for an established business.
- Work within a modern facility that is experiencing growth.
Opportunity for a proven HGV Technician to join a growing team. This position is based on a fixed night shift pattern midweek. Work on a range of modern HGV’s. Permanent position that offers job security.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience, additional pay offered due to the shift pattern. Scope for further overtime.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Ideally from a dealership background.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible hourly rates of pay depending on your experience. Added premium for working a night shift pattern.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Dealership environment, working on a range of modern HGV’s.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Carrying out routine services / maintenance where required.
- Preparing vehicles for MOT services.
- Vehicle diagnostics and fault finding.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Daventry, Towcester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.