£13.00 to £13.25 per hour + OT + On Call Premiums
6 months ago
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven HGV Mechanic looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent rate to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Mechanic. The fleet is built up of waste collection vehicles so any prior experience on working within a similar environment would be useful.
Salary & Package: £13.25 per hour + OT + Call out bonus / standby bonus. Chance to significantly boost earnings.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a growing business. Specific knowledge of waste collection vehicles would be an advantage but not essential
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. This is fairly uncommon within the business.
The HGV Mechanic job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Relaxed working environment with fixed daily work.
- Rotating hourly patterns as follows;
- 1st shift - 6am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- 2nd shift - 11.30am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Louth, Grimsby,
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.