Burton upon Trent
5 months ago
Healthcare Marketing DE13 Staffordshire Derbyshire
Writing articles, press releases, and compelling case studies. Delivering marketing campaigns through social media, email and LinkedIn. The key focus of the roles is to create a consistent stream of sales leads for the sales team. Growing company, growing sector.
Salary & Package: Guideline £30,000-35,000 salary. Pension & Private Healthcare.
The skills and experience needed in this Healthcare Marketing job:
- Ability to write compelling case studies, articles and marketing collateral in-tune with the healthcare sector and the company brand.
- Delivery of marketing campaigns through email, website, press release and social media especially LinkedIn.
- The ability monitor campaign results and website metrics to optimise marketing and deliver a consistent level of sales leads to the sales team.
- Experience of working marketing, with a healthcare context will be key.
The Bid Writing Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, friendly and growing company. 40 headcount spread across the UK.
- A commitment to providing cost effective supply of services to the NHS, healthcare sector and public sector.
- Open-minded approach to improving work-processes and methods. Happy to look at new ideas to increase efficiency.
- Guideline £30,000-35,000 salary. Some flexibility. Pension & Private Healthcare.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
email@example.com quoting IY.112708
“With our apologies, please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is commutable from Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Lichfield, Walsall, Cannock, Coleshill, Uttoxeter, Stoke On Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Nottingham.