£45,000 - £50,000
7 days ago
This is a newly created role responsible for managing Health & Safety standards across the group of businesses effectively monitoring processes and communications and implementing new procedures where necessary.
Salary & Package: £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus 4% company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, 37.75 hours working week.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Health and Safety Professional with experience in an engineering, production or manufacturing sector.
- Must have Nebosh Certificate or Diploma, or similar.
- A person that is passionate, proactive and committed to Health & Safety, to see through the changes and culture change.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- UK engineering / manufacturing business with international offices / facilities.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and improve the business.
- 2016 / 2017 was a record year for the business, they continue to invest to help drive growth. They are in the process of developing a brand new flagship manufacturing site.
- Competitive salary offered plus benefits including 4% company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, 37.75 hours working week.
The job will involve:
- Supporting the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across all Group sites.
- Act as a first point of contact for external H&S consultants in the provision of training programmes and H&S services, and provide technical advice and assistance to the senior leadership team.
- Drive a positive safety culture across the Group sites at all levels.
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks including H&S Inductions
This job is commutable fromSmethwick, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Lichfield, Oldbury, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd