about 1 year ago
Health & Safety Manager
- Health and safety Manager jobs role (permanent)
- Business moving into a brand new facility in Reading – headcount rising from 60 to 100. Fast growth dynamic engineering / manufacturing / logistics / industrial business
- Health and Safety jobs role based near Reading, Wokingham, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Bracknell, Newbury, Berkshire
Are you seeking dynamic stand alone Health & Safety Manager jobs (H&S Manager or Senior H&S Advisor) in the Reading, Wokingham, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Bracknell, Newbury, Berkshire sort of region?
Are you a NEBOSH / IOSH qualified H&S professional with experience within manufacturing, engineering, logistics or industrial sectors?
***Please note this is a standalone Health & Safety Manager jobs role. It’s working with a fast expanding medium sized business (headcount currently 60 but that will rise to 100 in the next 18 months). As a result you will need experience of dynamic and changing environments in a standalone role. The business is part of a £100m t/o group of businesses so can give you stability + exciting growth
- Multi-site manufacturing business (albeit the manufacturing is quite simple so you could come from logistics, industrial types of sectors)
- Part of a group of companies with £100m t/o but this role sits within an SME so you will be actively ‘doing’ H&S rather than just setting the strategy
- A friendly and conscientious company culture – growth and CI focused
- Investing heavily in new plant, equipment and facilities
This Health & Safety Manager / H&S Advisor jobs role will suit:
- A H&S Manager or HSE Business Partner or Health and Safety Advisor / Health and Safety Business Partner/ Health and Safety Manager who demonstrates enthusiasm, passion, conviction for the work they do and how it can have a positive impact on others.
- Any exposure to working within an engineering, automotive, aerospace, rail, manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous (you will need to have improved health and safety in a factory / industrial / manufacturing environment or logistics)
- Candidates seeking HSE jobs / Health & Safety Jobs or QHSE jobs
This Health & Safety Manager jobs role is based in Reading area commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Bracknell, Newbury, Berkshire
To apply for this Health and safety jobs role, please email Dawn Conway (Reference DCHSE-EP-INDHP)
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.