£ Competitive Salary
about 1 year ago
Health & Safety Manager jobs. 13% final salary pension! 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical, fully expensed car.
Are you seeking H&S Manager jobs, HSE Manager jobs or Health and Safety Business Partner jobs which offer incredible stability and a final salary 13% pension? This role is based in the West Midlands but with travel to various sites across the UK. Ideally you will be a H&S Manager / Health & Safety Manager with Grad IOSH / NEBOSH Diploma who has some experience of manufacturing, engineering, industrial sectors.
You could be a Health & Safety Manager or possibly a Health & Safety Advisor / HSE Business Partner who is seeking that next step in their career. You will need to be passionate about engaging with stakeholders in a collaborative and friendly manner (this is a ‘win hearts and minds’ rather than have direct reports type of role)
Are you seeking health and safety manager jobs in the Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch, Kidderminster, Telford, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford or West Midlands? Are you seeking a Health & Safety Manager jobs role with a business that is with a friendly and family focused (a £70m t/o manufacturing business)
- 13% final salary pension
- The company turn-over £70m approx. with 900 + staff across their 14 sites.
- Whilst they are quite a big company – they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty – they keep the 13% final salary pension scheme open to new members to demonstrate that they care about your long term future. They also provide private health cover (for all staff – not just managers)
- Excellent bonus which has consistently paid out over the past 15 years
This EHS jobs role will suit:
- A Health & Safety Manager ideally with exposure to manufacturing/engineering or industrial sectors (including automotive, fabrication, aerospace, rail, mechanical engineering etc)
- Alternatively a Grad IOSH / NEBOSH Diploma level H&S Advisor / HSE Business Partner who is seeking that next step in their career (you will need to have shown your passion for your personal CPD over the past few years)
- The most important thing is someone who works collaboratively, influences and advises rather than tells. The culture is centered on family values, conscientious, loyal. You will need to have a friendly manner and build strong relationships to effect change
- This is a very well established business. You will need to be a loyal person who is seeking an employer that can give that stability and a long term career in return.
- Someone seeking health & safety jobs in the West Midlands
- A Health & Safety Manager who is happy with some travel across the UK
This Health and safety jobs role is commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch, Kidderminster, Telford, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford or West Midlands
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.