£22,000 - £28,000
about 2 years ago
Health & Safety Coordinator jobs. 13% final salary pension! 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical.
Are you seeking H&S Coordinator jobs, HSE jobs, SHE / SHEQ jobs or QHSE Coordinator jobs? We are looking for a Health and safety coordinator who has some experience within the manufacturing, engineering, industrial types of sectors (or someone with good H&S skills who is passionate about working in this sector)
Are you seeking health and safety jobs in the Peterborough, Huntingdon, Stilton, Sawtry, Yaxley, Great Gidding sort of regions? Training will be provided but ideally you will have NEBOSH certificate (or similar) and be seeking an established business in the Cambridgeshire region
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 13% final salary pension
- No shifts! Normal working hours
- The company turn-over £70m approx. with 900 + staff across their 14 sites.
- Whilst they are quite a big company – they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty – they keep the 13% final salary pension scheme open to new members to demonstrate that they care about your long term future. They also provide private health cover
- Excellent bonus which has consistently paid out over the past 15 years
This job will suit:
- A Health & Safety Coordinator (or similar QHSE Coordinator)
- Good communication skills – able to get key H&S messages across to the business – delivering small training sessions to both managers and shop floor staff
- This is a very well established business. You will need to be a loyal person who is seeking an employer that can give that stability and long term career in return.
- Someone who is keen to learn and develop and looking for a long term career
- Someone seeking health & safety jobs in the Cambridgeshire / Huntingdon / Peterborough sort of regions
This Health and safety jobs role is commutable from Peterborough, Huntingdon, Stilton, Sawtry, Yaxley, Great Gidding
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.