11 days ago
Health & Safety Coordinator Crediton Devon
- Newly created QHSE jobs role / Health & Safety Coordinator Jobs role
- Based in Crediton Devon. 13% final salary pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical
- Happy to train someone who is local to Crediton, has demonstrated loyalty/length of tenure and is passionate about further learning and continuous improvement
Are you seeking H&S Coordinator jobs, HSE jobs, SHE jobs, SHEQ jobs or QHSE coordinator jobs? Do you have NEBOSH /IOSH training but are keen to develop further? We are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator / Health and Safety Administrator who has some experience within the manufacturing, engineering, industrial types of sectors (or someone with good H&S skills who is passionate about working in this sector)
The Health and Safety jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 13% Final salary pension
- No shifts! Normal working hours
- The company turn over £70million approx. with 900+ staff across 14 sites
- Whilst they are quite a big company they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty. They keep the 13% final salary pension scheme open to new members to demonstrate that they care about your long term future. They also provide private health cover.
- Excellent bonus which has consistently paid out over the past 15 years.
The job will involve:
- A Health & Safety coordinator (or similar QHSE Coordinator) or Quality Coordinator or Continuous Improvement Assistant
- Ideally NEBOSH certificate or some sort of NEBOSH / IOSH training
- Good communication skills – able to get key H&S messages across the business
- This is a very well established business. You will need to be a loyal person who is seeking an employer that can give that stability and long term career in return
- Someone who is keen to learn and develop
- Someone seeking jobs in the Crediton, Exeter, Tiverton, Devon region
This Health & Safety Coordinator job is commutable from Crediton, Exeter, Tiverton, Devon region
To apply please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”