over 2 years ago
Health & Safety Contractor, HSE Contractor – B70, West Bromwich, West Midlands
3 month contract within Industrial Manufacturing Site with heavy lifting and large machinery.
Drive a “safety” first culture, hands on, practical, checking PPE, walkways and FLT routes.
Review and propose improvements. Develop HSE strategy
Salary & Package: Flexible salary
This Health and Safety Contractor job will suit:
- Health and Safety Professional with experience in an engineering, production or manufacturing sector?
- A hands on person that is passionate, proactive and committed to Health & Safety, to see through the changes and culture change?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a high performing advanced engineering team
- Family owned, multi-site engineering, manufacturing business
- A growing company with a well- established client base.
- Work as a part of leading independent steel service centre in the UK supplying blue-chip automotive clients
- Flexible salary depending on experience
The Health and Safety Contractor job will involve:
- Drive a “safety” first culture, hands on, practical, checking PPE, walkways and FLT routes.
- Achieve 5S standards across both shop floor and offices
- Enhance accident and incident investigations
- Review and propose improvements. Develop HSE strategy
This job is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.