Salary TBC approx. Guide only
13 days ago
Health & Safety Advisor
- H&S Advisor, Health & Safety Business Partner jobs role Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Southwell
- Mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing / engineering
- Fantastic growth and stability – chance to work in medical / pharmaceutical manufacturing
Are you an H&S Advisor or Health and Safety Business partner with a CI / Continuous Improvement or Lean mindset? Are you seeking a chance to work in medical pharmaceutical manufacturing? This H&S jobs role would suit someone from aerospace or similarly regulated industries (mechanical engineering) who wants to have fantastic security, growth and challenge in their career.
Are you seeking H&S advisor jobs or senior health and safety advisor jobs in the Nottingham, Derby, Newark, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire region?
Health & Safety Advisor Essential Experience
- You MUST have experience of manufacturing (ideally mechanical engineering)
- This will be gained within highly regulated sectors (aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, nuclear, medical, pharmaceutical – ideally high volume mechanical component manufacture)
- You MUST be able to drive improvements with shop floor processes (this might be lean,5S, CI projects or H&S projects) but this is NOT managing a large team ; it’s driving improvements with shop floor processes and people (it’s a stand alone H&S jobs role)
- 150 to 200 headcount business so an SME mentality in terms of being a ‘doer’ when it comes to H&S (not just identify the issue but actually resolve/ make a difference)
Health & Safety Advisor Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the business Health and Safety system.
- Prepare risk assessments for all areas of the Business.
- Lead improvement activity to reduce HS&E risks.
- Implementation of Health and Safety related corrective actions.
This Health and safety jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Long Eaton, Newark, Southwell, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Burton on Trent, Ashby, Melbourne,
REF : ESH