2 months ago
Head of Technology / Head of R&D jobs role. Lead, manage, mentor, develop and inspire a growing multi-disciplined engineering team – mechanical, electronics, embedded software and motor design engineers. Newly created technology leadership role within a growing, dynamic and innovative SME engineering business.
This Head of Technology / Head of R&D job will suit:
- A Head of R&D / Head of Technology / Technical Director / Engineering Director with a proven track record of leading, managing and developing exceptional multi-disciplined engineering teams to deliver first class product solutions for customers.
- Experience of developing, leading and controlling an agile product development culture.
- You will strike a balance between product innovation and commercial viability.
- Demonstrate a passion for technology innovation and be excited about being able to really make your mark within a dynamic and growing engineering SME.
- Your personal qualities will include; customer focussed; integrity & respect; fact based management; creativity & innovation; a continuous improvement mind set.
The Head of Technology / Head of R&D job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic and innovative company that designs, develops and manufactures high performance mechatronic products for use in positioning systems for cameras and other sensors.
- Committed to R&D, the company invests more than 20% of annual turnover into R&D.
- Exciting, growing organisation committed to excellence in innovation and manufacturing and where hard work, ingenuity and the integrity of their team is highly valued.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus, company pension, medical insurance, 25 days holiday.
The Head of Technology / Head of R&D job will involve:
- Lead, manage, mentor, develop and inspire a growing engineering team.
- Leadership of product innovation / proof of concept / development projects – take ideas to customers and respond to customer ideas.
- Technology leadership / decision making and innovation.
- Understand and rapidly grow both the capability and the capacity of the current engineering.
- Be aware of business opportunities and work with the CEO to evaluate the viability of these opportunities. Connect engineers to agile product development and commercial growth.
This Head of Technology / Head of R&D job is commutable from Woking, Guildford, Leatherhead, Windsor, Aldershot, Reading, Croydon, Sutton, Richmond, High Wycombe and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job. INDHP