£90,000 - £95,000 Package
3 months ago
Head of Sales & Marketing
- Head of Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Director / Senior Sales Manager jobs role.
- £15m t/o supplier of engineering products (pumps, valves, safety critical engineering components but we are flexible on your background – any engineering/technical)
- As Export Sales Manager / Head of Sales & Marketing you will be part of the Senior Leadership team (reporting into the MD)
- You will need strong international sales experience + strong distributor management
- Overall package £90,000 - £95,000. £7,200 car allowance. £15,000 - £18,000 realistic bonus. Basic salary TBC but £65,000 - £70,000 as a very rough guide (TBC) so overall package £90,000 - £95,000.
Incredibly exciting Head of Sales & Marketing / Export Sales Manager jobs role (manage a small team delivering product sales into regulated engineering / industrial sectors). Based in Manchester but with some work from home flexibility. Part of a large Billion dollar group but Manchester business is an SME so you will need that SME ‘doer’ mentality.
Part of the senior management team – this senior sales jobs role would suit an Export Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, Head of Sales & Marketing, Director of Sales & Marketing or International Sales manager who has experience of international sales and distributor channel management in any engineering, manufacturing, oil & gas, process industry or similar sectors
This Export Sales Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Director of Sales and Marketing / Head of Sales or Export Sales Manager who has experience selling engineered products (as a solution) into manufacturing, engineering, industrial, oil & gas, automation, rail, process industries, automotive, aerospace and technical sectors.
- Sector knowledge is less important – the key experience is international sales and then strong exposure to driving sales growth via distribution channels (sourcing new distributors and managing distributors)
- As a Head of Sales & Marketing, you will also need to have a strong understanding of digital marketing and a modern approach to increasing sales and customer engagement via online / digital tools (you will have taken a keen interest in how to utilise digital marketing with the support of an external agency)
The Export Sales Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- NOT KPI driven the business is friendly, conscientious, technically very strong – they now need that product sales acumen around distribution, international sales and modern digital marketing
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve.
This Export Sales Manager / International Sales Manager jobs role is based near Manchester, but with work from home flexibility , we are flexible with your location. Ideally North West based commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Stockport, Rochdale, Chester, Northwich, Stoke, Crewe, Lancashire.
To apply please contact Edward Smith