£70,000 to £80,000
12 months ago
Head of Quality, Leicestershire
- Head of Quality jobs role, Quality Manager jobs role.
- Newly created Head of Quality role within a low volume vehicle engineering business that has an iconic brand recognised globally.
- Develop and implement the quality culture, systems and processes – relevant to the business.
- Engage the business with quality, make it more of a cultural / values thing not a box ticking process.
- Vehicle / automotive engineering background is preferred.
- Experience of working within an SME environment is beneficial.
- Develop, lead and grow a small team – initially x1 QE and x2 Inspectors.
- £70K - £80K salary guide (some flexibility) + benefits.
This Head of Quality job will suit:
- A Head of Quality or Quality Manager with a proven track record of developing a first class quality management culture within engineering or manufacturing environments.
- Previous experience of working within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment is preferred.
- Experience of working within an SME environment would be beneficial.
- You will be joining a business going through a rapid period of growth and change and therefore you will have a great opportunity to shape, develop and optimise the quality culture and systems within the business.
- We are looking for a Head of Quality who can develop a QM culture appropriate to the business in a collaborative and engaging way – not one size fits all!
This Head of Quality job will have the following responsibilities:
- This is a newly created position for a Head of Quality to lead and develop a quality engineering function within a low volume niche vehicle engineering business during a rapid period of growth.
- Review, develop, optimise as appropriate all existing quality procedures and documentation to create a first class quality engineering and management culture.
- Implement and continuously maintain / optimise practical quality procedures with a ‘zero defect’ vision that the wider business successfully engages with.
- Produce and manage quality management KPIs that are relevant and give good outputs for the business.
- Working closely with the purchasing / supply chain functions to develop and optimise suppliers / wider supply chain.
- Other responsibilities will include auditing and managing the goods-in inspection process.
This Head of Quality job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Derby, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Lutterworth.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.