£35,000 to £40,000 as a rough guide
7 months ago
Head of Quality Control
- Reporting into the Quality Manager, this position will see you identify and implement new quality processes.
- Well established engineering business that have invested significantly into new equipment and machinery.
- All encompassing position that would suit someone with man management experience and come from a hands-on background.
Opportunity for an experienced Quality professional who enjoys improving quality processes. Responsible for several Supervisors and Operatives, you will work as a team to help minimize waste within the business and ensure high quality standards are achieved. As Head of Quality, you will have budgetary responsibilities for the investment in new calibration equipment. We don’t need someone who can tick every box from day one providing you have the right attitude and drive to learn and develop.
Salary & Package: c£35,000 to £40,000 DOE. 5% Pension, 25 days Holiday, Early Friday finish!
This Head of Quality Control job will suit:
- Come from a hands-on Quality background and have some prior experience within a senior / supervisory position.
- Good man management capabilities and enjoy the challenge of making improvements within a quality environment.
- Any advanced experience, such as budget responsibilities etc, would be a bonus but not essential. We can develop these skills for the right person.
- Knowledge of Calibration, Surface Treatment and NDT beneficial but not essential.
The Head of Quality Control job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity for an individual to join an established precision engineering business at a senior level.
- You will make a real impact within the business and can make your own mark.
- Very competitive salary structure and wider benefits.
- Company are continually investing and offer a very modern working environment.
The Head of Quality Control job will involve:
- Supervise, plan and coordinate production to meet the requirements of the Daily Plan.
- Review, plan and communicate productivity/ shipment issues relating to non-conformances.
- Support operational meetings to support the creation of the daily production plan and review departmental performance levels.
- Manage the performance and allocated responsibilities of the Quality Control Supervision.
- Develop continuous improvement activities to ensure improvements are sustained within the department.
- Support the Quality Manager in identifying the human and material resources required, monitoring and controlling product quality, the production plan, supervising and motivating the Quality Control Team.
- Ensure that team-members and equipment are utilised and maintained in the most efficient and effective manner to maintain product quality.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.