about 2 years ago
Head of IT / IT Manager. Rugby CV22
Head of IT / IT Manager jobs role. Driving change across an engineering / technology business (engineering, manufacturing, electronics, automotive, aerospace R&D and defence).
Are you a Senior IT Manager / Head of IT / Business Systems Manager looking for senior IT jobs / Head of IT jobs or IT Director jobs? This role is with a multi-site technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures) who are involved with engineering, R&D, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing. You will ideally have some affinity to these sectors, able to look at SAP, MRP, ERP implementation and optimization.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering and technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures).
- Innovative and focused on developing new technologies and engineering solutions
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Senior IT Manager jobs role will suit:
- An IT Manager / Head of ICT / Head of Business Systems who has some affinity to the engineering sectors : engineering, manufacturing, electronics, automotive, aerospace R&D and defence
- An IT Manager who is passionate about ERP optimisation and has experience with SAP systems or similar systems.
- A Head of IT who has experience of managing Group IT infrastructure and strategy. There is a real focus on best practice in this role and being a change agent
- If you are passionate about being innovative and driving change, then this IT Manager/ Head of IT role would be right up your street!
This IT Manager jobs role / Head of IT jobs role is based near Rugby, commutable from Rugby, Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Northampton, Bedford, Kettering and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”