£35,000 to £45,000
about 2 years ago
Group HR Manager, HR Business Partner for a fast-growing technology services group of companies in UK and ROI. This Human Resources job works with the CEO and the Board to lead and managing the internal training programme, advising the senior team, developing the human resource strategy and developing top level policies which can be put into practice in the regional divisions. There will be some travel to the regional offices, to develop working relationships with HR colleagues.
Salary & Package: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This job will suit:
- A HR professional seeking the next step in their career, or equally it could suit a higher calibre individual seeking to improve work-life balance.
- A CIPD qualified HR professional with multi-site and leadership experience.
- A person with experience of developing strategies, and turning strategies into deliverable policies.
- A person with experience of fast growing or acquisitive / mergers / TUPE would be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
- Experience of leading and managing the internal training programme.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established group of companies with strong growth and acquisition plans. The business provides top-level technical services to blue-chip organisations across UK.
- Competitive starting salary - £35,000 - £45,000 as a guideline with long-term progression plans.
- Flextime - depending on candidate there is flexibility to work 4 days a week or do some work from home.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington, Redditch, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd