10 months ago
Head of Engine Test and Vehicle Emissions jobs role. World class global automotive R&D organisation (engineering & technology). Incredibly diverse role encompassing P&L ownership, people leadership and development, operations management and supporting international business growth.
Are you a passionate Senior Leader / Senior Manager with an automotive powertrain / engines / vehicle emissions background seeking jobs where you can drive operation excellence, grow a team and influence company strategy?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience plus package including company car or car allowance, excellent pension contribution, 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, significant bonus, family health insurance.
This Head of Engine Test and Vehicle Emission job will suit:
- A Senior Leader / Manager within an automotive powertrain, engines or vehicle emissions background who is passionate about driving operational excellence, growing a team, people leadership and continuous improvement.
- 40 headcount business unit (this is R&D test services NOT manufacturing) with ambitious growth plans – UK and international business growth. This role is likely to have responsibility for multiple sites in the future.
- Experience of working within a role that is very much focused on day to day operations management within an automotive powertrain, engines or vehicle emissions environment.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Incredibly diverse role with a business passionate about technology development – recognised as industry thought leaders.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience plus package including company car or car allowance, excellent pension contribution, 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus, health insurance.
The Head of Engine Test and Vehicle Emissions job will involve:
- Develop the vision and strategy for the Engine Test and Emissions business and deliver the growth plan to realise the vision. There is a strong element of supporting international business growth in this role.
- Take ownership of the business unit P&L.
- Provide leadership to function heads – 4 direct reports. Support, coach and mentor them to develop, grow and deliver operation excellence within their respected business areas in line with the overall company strategy.
- Other day to day activities will include; manage all aspects of the business unit operations; maximising facility utilisation; monthly reporting; budget preparation; input into sales & marketing strategy.
This Head of Engine Test and Vehicle Emissions job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.