£30,000 - £38,000 TBC approx guide only
about 1 month ago
- H&S Officer jobs Health & Safety Advisor jobs role Melton Mowbray
- Strong REACH or COSHH or RoHs and environmental focus
- Any manufacturing, engineering, production or industrial experience is fine.
- Salary TBC : £30,000 - £38,000 as a very approx. guide.
HSE jobs role in Melton Mowbray. Happy to look at EHS advisors, H&S advisors, SHE advisors or any candidates with good environmental and health and safety compliance from manufacturing, industrial or engineering sectors. Sustainable industry sector driving massive growth. We need experience with risk assessment, environmental permits and ideally some experience with REACH
Are you seeking QHSE jobs, Compliance jobs, HSE jobs or environmental jobs in the Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Oakham, Newark on Trent regions (commutable to Melton Mowbray)
H&S Officer Key Responsibilities & Background:
- Risk Register – this comprises a comprehensive list of risk categories, such as health and safety, risk assessments, PPE, systems and IT, people, product quality, environmental compliance, lab safety, breakdown of equipment etc.
- We are working on the development of a hazard register that would house a list of risk assessments and when they are due to be reviewed.
- Ongoing focus on fulfilling the requirements of our environmental permit & fire risk assessment
- Staff training programmes including formal training and tool box talks.
- Continuous assessment of training requirements and content to ensure staff, management and leaders are fully trained.
- Annual certified audit process with Lloyds register, managed to ensure adherence to CMS
- Continuous review of new legislation and regulations to ensure ongoing compliance.
- There are also daily checks that need to be carried out in the plant to ensure we are fully compliant.
What we are looking for in a nutshell in this Health & Safety jobs role
- Commutable to Melton Mowbray, LE13 0PB region
- Strong experience of H&S, quality, compliance, environmental, audit and risk
- This experience will have been gained within engineering / manufacturing sectors
- Ideally then with some REACH / experience of chemicals BUT we are happy to consider candidates from wider engineering/manufacturing SMEs
- This is a fast growth start up - you will therefore be happy working in an SMEs where there is the need to ‘wear a number of hats’. But the investment is very significant !
This H&S Officer jobs role is based near Melton Mowbray commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Oakham, Newark on Trent regions
REF : ESHSMM