about 2 years ago
- H&S Coordinator, Cambridge
- Multi-national R&D Business with a world class facility
- Coordinating HSE activities and Contractor inductions.
- Lots of further scope for progression in the business and HSE team!
H&S Coordinator / HSE Coordinator jobs role. Exciting opportunity with a dynamic, blue chip high tech engineering business. This is an international business involved in lots of exciting R&D focussed projects (including government funded, Innovate UK and Horizon2020).
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business with a difference. Blue chip organization but with a strong focus on people and driving a positive company culture across the business.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking and progressive board of directors / management team to drive H&S culture change across the business
The job will involve:
- Coordinating HSE activities, working alongside the Health & Safety Team Leader and HSE Advisor.
- Checking insurance documents, risk assessments and method statements.
- Working with all new contracted employees on site, keeping a log of contractors expected and running inductions to contractors new to the site.
- Maintaining records of all documents for inspection by internal and external auditors.
This job will suit:
- A H&S Coordinator / HSE Coordinator / Services Coordinator who demonstrates enthusiasm, passion, conviction for the work they do and how it can have a positive impact on others.
- Any exposure to working within an engineering, R&D, aerospace, rail, automotive manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous.
- A focus on adding value to the business & driving a positive H&S culture across an engineering SME.
- Candidates seeking HSE jobs / Health & Safety Jobs with a high growth R&D business.
This job is commutable from Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Stevenage, Ely, St Noets, Buxford, Braintree and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”