c£60,000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Quality Manager
- Opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager who comes from a strong Automotive background.
- Group position across SME environments. You will need to be comfortable with hands on engineering duties from time to time.
- Must have experience with ISO14000
Salary: c£60,000 as a guide.
This Group Quality Manager job will suit:
- A proven Quality Manager from the automotive sector – whether this be OEM, Tier 1, or Tier 2.
- Hands on Engineer whilst also capable of improving Quality Systems to ensure correct compliance.
- Ideally understands the requirements and culture of working within an SME environment.
The Group Quality Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering group with an SME culture that is driven to succeed.
- Control over quality systems within the business.
- Excellent salary within a group level role
The Group Quality Manager job will involve:
- Develop systems to support the supplier Quality Improvement Programme
- Responsible for the ongoing use of Continuous Improvement tools such as Kaizan and Six Sigma to drive world class manufacturing.
- Liaise closely with all levels of production, engineering, quality and purchasing providing clear information as required.
- Responsible for the management and reporting of non-compliance systems including scrap, rework, first off success rate etc.
- Lead maintain and improve internal and external Environmental Management Systems in line with ISO 14001 accreditation.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”