£40,000 as a guide
jp / 210408-124835
4 months ago
Group HR Manager
- Opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a growing engineering business.
- This is an all-encompassing role that will see you flex between strategy and day to day operational management.
- We need someone with strong employment law knowledge and experience of ensuring compliance to GDPR.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to drive the HR strategy and function within a group of SME’s. This position will see you have direct line management responsibilities for a Recruitment Lead and L&D Manager. You will need to have strong knowledge of employment law and be comfortable and confident in handling employment relations. The work force is diverse, so any prior experience of international employee relations would be beneficial.
Salary & Package: c£40,000 + 25 days holiday. Some holiday is fixed for a two week shut down during the summer period. There may be some flexibility to work part of this period.
This HR Manager job will suit:
- Have previous experience in a HR Generalist role, ideally within an owner managed business or SME environment.
- Be CIPD Qualified (Level 5 or working towards)
- Have a solid understanding and application of employment law.
The HR Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering group with an SME culture that is driven to succeed.
- Opportunity to work at a Group level and implement HR strategy into a business.
- Competitive basic salary for the right individual.
The HR Manager job will involve:
- Leading the end-to-end recruitment process for all Group opportunities up to and including senior management level, participating in the selection process, supporting and coaching Line Managers, where applicable.
- Coach, direct and support the Line Manager’s to effectively manage the performance of their teams.
- Provide advice and guidance in matters of discipline and grievance, including absence management, providing effective coaching to Line Manager’s.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategy across the Group.
- Develop, implement and oversee HR Policy and best practices in line with current legislation and business objectives.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
Reference: jp / 210408-124835