£50,000 - £70,000 TBC approx guide
about 1 month ago
Group HR Manager
- Group HR Manager jobs role / Director of HR jobs role
- FTSE 250 PLC but role operates across 4 group companies (SMEs £50m t/o sort of size)
- Reporting to the MD. Setting and driving HR strategy across £50m t/o multi site engineering, distribution, manufacturing and supply chain sectors
- Part of the SLT
Group HR Manager jobs role / Director of HR jobs role for a very profitable distributor of engineering components / distributor of industrial products (distributing a high number of engineering components / industrial products into aerospace, motorsport, space, defence).
Share price up 113% in the last 3 years. This is a newly created role; an incredible opportunity to work for a highly profitable group of businesses and take full ownership of the HR and people strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional to join the Senior Management team (SMT) in a role that is hands-on and strategic across all geographics but based in the UK.
The role will be focused on delivering a best-in-class colleague experience across the employee life-cycle and creating a culture and organisation that enables us to continue to grow and scale. This is a true generalist role that will give you an opportunity to work in the detail and get the operational HR foundations right, as well as partner with Leadership and input into the commercial and strategic success of the business.
Group HR Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership across all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Work with SMT to attract, recruit and onboard diverse talent
- Define the talent strategy and a colleague experience in line with the overall business strategy
- Work with SMT on organisational design, evolution and succession planning to ensure the right people are in the right roles to support business goals
- Develop performance management and training solutions to help develop and retain talent at all levels
- Lead, support and coach the business with compassion and empathy through transformation and change
- Develop and drive our Environmental, Social and Governance approach and initiatives across the group, including Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Environment and Safety
- Build a strong people culture through the business
Group HR Manager Candidate profile:
- CIPD qualified HR Manager, HR director or Director of HR
- Alternatively a HR Business Partner who is ambitious who wants to step up
- SME focused, pro-active and collaborative approach
- Broad range of HR experience across generalist and specialist functions
- Pragmatic and commercial approach
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills, able to build relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Thrives on change. Willingness to travel to multi sites
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: ESHRD
This Group HR Manager jobs role / Director of HR jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Hinckley east Midlands
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.