£24,000 - £27,000
4 months ago
Graphic Designer, Wolverhampton.
- Ideally you will be a Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Artworker or similar.
- Experience producing designs and working with clients to produce illustrations, logos, layouts, photos and graphic designs.
- Excellent business who have a strong portfolio of clients, you will have the opportunity to express your creative ability with world renowned brands.
- We suspect in the region of £24,000 - £27,000 Basic salary + Wider benefits.
This Graphic Designer job will suit:
- A Graphic Designer, Illustrator or Artworker who has experience working with blue chip clients.
- Ideally you will be well experienced in using Adobe packages, specifically Adobe Illustrator.
- A positive can do attitude! You will be well rewarded and there is plenty of headroom within the business to progress your career further should you be willing to learn and develop.
- Based locally to Wolverhampton in the West Midlands.
The Graphic Designer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national manufacturing business with a well-established customer base.
- Innovative and focused on developing new processes to improve current systems.
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting, and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Staffordshire and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.