£22,000 - £24,000 TBC approx guide only
about 2 months ago
- Graphic Designer jobs role based in Wolverhampton WV1
- Chance to work in fast growth e-commerce sector (packaging graphic design of B2C products)
- Happy to train – agile, dynamic business focused on employee wellbeing and innovation
- HQ is Wolverhampton WV1. So this Graphic Designer jobs role / graphic design jobs role will suit a graphic designer seeking jobs in WV1 and surrounding areas
Are you seeking graphic designer jobs, graphic design jobs in the Wolverhampton WV1 area?
What we need for this graphic designer jobs role
- Commutable to Wolverhampton (within 15 miles)
- Strong graphic design experience. We are happy to train someone who is bright, passionate, and inquisitive
- Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- A Management Team passionate about enriching the lives of all employees not only professionally (via investment in career development) but also personally (via private healthcare, flexible working arrangements and continuous commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of our people).
- A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity, humility and making tomorrow even better are valued above all.
- Unwavering commitment to the environment, with short term and long-term initiatives across all areas of the business to mitigate carbon footprint, ensure sustainability and ultimately negate our environmental impact.
Key characteristics we are seeking:
- Driven & self-motivated – Must display a drive and energy, a passion to answer briefs, a desire to do well. A positive can-do attitude.
- Creatively Informed – has a passion for keeping up to date with the latest brand and packaging developments within the creative industry. Actively seeks to discover new concepts, trends, and instore merchandising solutions with a focus on eco and sustainability whilst always ensuring commercial appropriateness.
- Innovative, Creative, and Inquisitive – Challenges what’s possible, whilst delivering what’s practical, realistic, and fit for purpose with the business strategy and product strategy.
- Organised and Working Smart – proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent attention to detail – the desire to produce accurate work. An understanding of the importance of taking time to review work created to ensure spelling, grammar and visuals are considered and appropriate to the audience.
- Authentic Team player – Design reaches across all departments and therefore the individual must want to play for. A team. We are a family and it’s all about contributing to the Vision and living by the Values.
This Graphic Designer jobs role is based in Wolverhampton WV1
To apply for this job, please contact George Frawley at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.