£18-23,000 basic plus benefits
about 2 years ago
- Graduate Technical Support Engineer.
- Office based role providing front line technical support on the phone and via e-mail to customers.
- Generous starting salary with excellent progression opportunities.
Graduate Technical Helpdesk Engineer’s job. £18-23,000 basic plus benefits. Thriving supplier of specialist automated systems for a diverse customer base, including Food, Pharmaceutical and General Manufacturing. Looking to expand their team, to maintain their year on year growth.
The job will involve:
- Providing technical support to customers, over the phone and e-mail.
- Carrying out diagnostic procedures in order to solve customers’ problems, to avoid a service engineer visit if at all possible.
- Liaising with the customer on the progress made on breakdowns.
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Top quality innovative product range (full training given).
- Great team environment.
- Benefits package includes BUPA and a generous 26 days holiday per year. Normal office hours with optional weekend overtime paid at double.
- Active social side.
This job will suit:
- Either a new/recent graduate (mechanical or electrical engineering preferably) or someone with experience in a similar role. This would also suit somebody that has completed an apprenticeship or HND / HNC qualification.
- A team player, who thinks of the company before themselves.
- Someone that is keen to progress within a forward thinking thriving Manufacturing business.
- Able to get on with a variety of people, who can appease difficult customers and resolve their problems swiftly.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
To apply please contact Jack Ludford