14 days ago
Graduate Software Engineer for an innovative SME who speacialise in developing new and disruptive systems for aviation security, medical systems and process control applications. Design/Manufacture of next generation X-ray technology. GUI interface design. Based in Nottingham, working alongside a small team of highly qualified staff to get your career up and running!
Salary & Package: Competitive starting graduate salary. Excellent all round package.
This Graduate Software Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant HND / Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, I.T or similar technology based discipline.
- Exposure to planning and implementing applications in C++ or C#.
- Any experience of Graphical User Interface (GUI) design would be beneficial.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK. The role may require some national and international travel from time to time.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative SME who specialise in developing new and disruptive systems for aviation security, medical systems and process control applications. Design/Manufacture of next generation X-ray technology.
- A culture very much based on equal opportunities, fresh modern working practices and leverage cloud based services to allow flexibility in work location when appropriate.
- Competitive starting graduate salary. Excellent all round package.
The job will involve:
- The Software Engineer job will involve the design, plan and implementation of software applications.
- Design and implementation of GUI solutions.
- Working closely with the systems team to implement integrated solutions that allow practical in-field maintenance.
- Work with and alongside other team members based in the office, at other UK establishments and other international locations to provide timely delivery of project goals
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark, Long Eaton, Derby, Sutton in Ashfield, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Grantham, Leicester, Beeston
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.