over 2 years ago
Graduate Sales Engineer
- Graduate Sales Engineer / BDM / Business Development Manager
- Technology business supplying materials and components that have incredible heat resistance properties.
- They are set to grow by 12% to 15% continuously over the next 4 to 5 years.
- You will be a key part of an expanding SME helping to grow the business
Are you an ambitious graduate seeking sales engineer, business development manager or BDM type jobs with an expanding technology / engineering business? We are flexible with your background but you will ideally be looking to develop your experience in A) selling a solution B) international business development and C) identifying new markets and territories to take a technical product into (strategic BD)
This Graduate Sales Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A BDM / Business development manager or sales engineer with 1 year+ experience.
- You do not need to be an engineer but you will be selling a technical product / solution, B2B into technical industries
- You will be passionate about assessing new markets, new territories and new areas to grow. This is a strategic business development role
- You will be keen to develop your international sales experience and be happy with some travel
The Graduate Sales Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A fast growing SME
- International in focus, the business is benefiting with the increased used of electrical systems in various applications – there are incredible opportunities for growth and development
- NOT KPI; driven the business is friendly, conscientious, technically very strong – they now need that strategic BD / Business Development Manager to help capture new growth
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve
This Graduate Sales Engineer role near Harlow, commutable from Harlow, St Albans, Bishops Stortford, Brentford, Romford, Cheshunt, Epping, Enfield, Stratford.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies